MacRitchie Highland Distribution
||MacRitchie Highland Distribution
||Carsegate Road, Inverness
Contractor providing the Infrastructure for a new distribution centre in Inverness.
The Pat Munro package included the following:
- Installation of new ducting system for lighting and security
- Construct concrete foundations for new industrial units
- Construct drainage layer to aid flow of water to existing drainage network.
- Lay approx. 650T total surfacing including porous surfacing to aid with drainage.
- Provide service connections to new welfare facilities
- Various additional works
Throughout the work, Pat Munro was able to call on its vast array of in-house resources, which gave it a major competitive advantage. All on-site works were carried out by its own construction teams, using state-of-the-art plant and machinery in which it has invested significantly over the last few years.
Pat Munro built up a good relationship with the client on this project providing assistance where required. They recognised our expertise in this field and trusted our opinions and advice.